Undergraduate Pilot Training PDF
Pre-requisites for Unit Pilot Training applicants:
1. Must be a U.S. Citizen capable of obtaining a Top Secret security clearance.
2. Possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college (or within one semester of earning a degree)
3. You must not be over the age of 31 on 01 October 2019.
4. Vision Requirements:
a. The vision requirement is no worse than a refraction error greater than +2.00 or ‐3.00. If
you have had LASIK/PRK surgery you may be eligible to apply after 6 months has passed
since your surgery. The height requirement is between 64 inches and 77 inches tall.
5. Must have taken and received the results from the following tests:
‐ Air Force Officer Qualifying Test (AFOQT).
Minimum scores: Pilot 25, Verbal 15, Quantitative 10
To schedule the AFOQT, contact the Force Development office at the 128th Air Refueling
Wing at (414) 944‐8436 or the Recruiting office at the 128th Air Refueling Wing at (414) 944‐8570.
‐ Test of Basic Aviation Skills (TBAS). To schedule a TBAS test go to
https://access.afpc.af.mil/pcsmdmz/index.html or call SMSgt Galik, (414) 944‐8436. Once
AFOQT and TBAS is complete you will be able to access the PCSM score.
The hiring board will take place in November 2019. Packets are due 31 August 2019. Selected
applicants can expect to attend pilot training in Fiscal Year 2021 (Oct 2020 ‐ Sep 2021). Training may
start earlier or later due to unforeseen circumstances.
If selected as a candidate for undergraduate flying training, you will be required to establish a
permanent residence within 75 miles of General Mitchell Air National Guard Base (Milwaukee, WI)
upon satisfactory completion of pilot training.
1. Cover letter detailing why you want to become an officer & pilot at the 128th Air Refueling Wing
2. Resume, not to exceed two pages in length
3. College transcripts (Copies OK)
4. AFOQT & PCSM Scores
5. Copy of your driver’s license
6. Submit a copy of your private pilot’s license, any certifications, and flight logs with aircraft type (if applicable).
7. Forms to submit: AF Form 24, AF IMT 2030 and DD Form 2807‐2 (you can google these forms or
contact the 128th Recruiting Office at 414‐944‐8433).
8. Letters of recommendation (3 Maximum)
Please submit packages to the Recruiting and Retention Office in PDF format via email. Scan all of
the package documents in to one PDF file and name it: Lastname_ODSG06FY19
Recruiting and Retention Office